No announcement yet.

HBOMax stuck at 0 bytes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, I updated to 4.0.1.7 and my Doctor Who S06E03 is still stuck at 0/0. I have attached a log file.

It says my log file is too big so I created a link: https://bit.io/anon_ZigzaggedNearlyD...boardSurvivor/
    Attached Files

Comment

The previous link did not work so here is a google link.

Comment

Updated to 4.0.1.7 and it is still not working for me. Logs attached
        Attached Files

Comment

The previous link did not work so here is a google link.

Comment

Update 4.0.1.7 Did not fix this issue.

Comment

I've updated to 4.0.1.7 also and am also a no-go. Funny -- I used to be literate, but then I got old. Can I still get a log file if my laptop hangs and I have to re-boot it? BTW - the "no subtitle" trick seems to be working on the movie I'm trying to currently download. Fingers crossed. Many thanks to whomever suggested this.

Comment

I am finding that some titles download successfully, while others are still getting stuck at 0 progress. (JFK, Escape From New York, Outbreak all got stuck for me)

Comment

So far none of the Harry Potter movies I've tried have worked with subtitles turned on. Turning that option off works fine though.

Comment

Originally posted by starvingmusician View Post
                    I've updated to 4.0.1.7 also and am also a no-go. Funny -- I used to be literate, but then I got old. Can I still get a log file if my laptop hangs and I have to re-boot it? BTW - the "no subtitle" trick seems to be working on the movie I'm trying to currently download. Fingers crossed. Many thanks to whomever suggested this.
                    Seems 4.0.1.7 fixed some but not all......about the log files, it only matters if a download gets interrupted from being downloaded that you won't get the full downloaded log. Other then that all logs stays intact on your computer/laptop. To check for reference, Click on the three lined icons in the upper right corner in StreamFab, which would be highlighted as Settings, scroll down to Open log Folders and there you have your drmDownloader file/logs to send, click on that to open it to check!

By the way..these guys made it confusing by name changing....StreamFab is your first module and drmDownloader is your second module out of StreamFab which actually is your downloader.

Comment

Definitely hasnt fixed the 0.0.0 download issue with the 4.0.1.7 release.

Comment

with 4.0.1.8 I was able to download from HBO max with subtitles

Comment

Working...
                        X