No announcement yet.

High Failure Rate in Paramount Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overnights looked good too. I believe you and your team have nailed the problem down. Thank you very much.

Comment

Any ETA when this fix for Paramount+ will be available? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve781 View Post
        Any ETA when this fix for Paramount+ will be available? Thanks!
        did you try the latest version ??
        version 4.0.1.8
        Fix: A failure problem when downloading certain videos from Paramount+.

Comment

Looking at the history of the thread, the OP tried 4.0.1.8 and it didn’t resolve the issue. There’s a link to a special version that did resolve their issue but I get access denied when I attempt to access the URL.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve781 View Post
            Looking at the history of the thread, the OP tried 4.0.1.8 and it didn’t resolve the issue. There’s a link to a special version that did resolve their issue but I get access denied when I attempt to access the URL.
            Copy the link and try downloading...it will give you the error and show this in the browser...

add this manually to the end of the browser line....WITHOUT THE QUOTES...." _merge_190e4d4b.exe" then enter.
            It should download. make sure you get the space at the beginning of the 2nd part.

Comment

This is the new link:

Comment

Well... The update worked for a couple of days, and the high failure rate started coming back. I noticed that the ones that fail seem to have a large number of advertisement videos before the show. Also some of the ones that I got to observe loading and failing, start parsing before the advertisements are through. At least one ad starts after the program starts parsing. This is only an observation. I don't know if this actually makes a difference.

Comment

The fact that it's the ad based subscription may be important info here

Comment

Working...
                  X