This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 4.0.1.7 (Win) - HBOmax Subtitles Not Downloading

First let me say thank you for fixing the issue with HBOmax in StreamFab 4.0.1.6 - I was about ready to search for help when I discovered 4.0.1.7 was available. I've downloaded and installed it and HBOmax is working again...

BUT...

StreamFab is not downloading subtitles for that service. I've tried it on 3 different movies. I discovered the problem while the third movie was downloading and I canceled the download while it was processing, and I noticed that at one point it was showing that it was remuxing the video. I then thought it was downloading the subtitles and remuxing them into the videos.

But after the third one finished processing, I checked all three movies. There was no SRT file, and on playback I discovered there were no subtitles remuxed into the videos.

In StreamFab settings under Streaming Services, under "Download Subtitle", I have selected "Extract to SRT file".

Log file attached
    Attached Files

Please download it without subtitles for now. The developer still needs time to work it out.
    As for the issue about Streaming Services sites, please provide the log named drmDownloader.log file.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please download it without subtitles for now. The developer still needs time to work it out.
      As for the issue about Streaming Services sites, please provide the log named drmDownloader.log file.
      I no longer have the issue about Streaming Services sites; it was corrected with v 4.0.1.7 of StreamFab.

Comment

Working...
      X