This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLB2 View Post

I started a ticket on this issue through my account yesterday morning (my time); and received a direct email from them overnight.

If I am interpreting the email from their tech dept correctly, they were not aware of the issue and asked me to send a link to this thread--which I just did.

Hopefully, we'll see some movement on this now . . .
    As I said, they are good support.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

As I said, they are good support.
      Agreed.

Comment

It did NOT start in 4.0.1.7, they tried a work around for it with 4.0.1.7. Which was to not download subtitles anymore for HBO Max. Either people are trying to work around the work around, or it didn't take.

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post

It did NOT start in 4.0.1.7, they tried a work around for it with 4.0.1.7. Which was to not download subtitles anymore for HBO Max. Either people are trying to work around the work around, or it didn't take.
          Of course! I had forgotten about that!

Thank you for bringing up that point.

Somehow, when I last used streamfab, I had re-ticked the option to download the subtitles--why I did that, I don't know, as I NEVER d/l subs.

Anyway, after reading potential's post, I opened up streamfab, unticked the option to d/l the subs; then went to HBOMax, chose a move (I used Coma for my test), once the movie was analyzed, chose the 'None' option for the subs and then clicked 'download'. The movie downloaded as normal.

To confirm my test download, I am currently downloading 5 other movies--and so far 3 of the 5 have already downloaded normally!

Thanks, potential!
          Last edited by JLB2; 09-08-2021, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Please give the latest 4.0.1.8 a try, the HBO Max downloading with subtitle issue should have been fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              Please give the latest 4.0.1.8 a try, the HBO Max downloading with subtitle issue should have been fixed.
              This is fixed for the couple of movies I tried, the subtitles for them downloaded along with the movies. In the notes there is no mention that this was fixed though along with 4.0.1.8 release.

Thanks for the update....

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                Definitely fixed.

Using the .8 update, I've tried several movies/tv episodes with subs; and all of them downloaded normally.

Comment

Thanks for the update.
                  The thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X