Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NETFLIX not downloading in 720p

Hello,

although I configured HD - 720p in the Settings for video download the downloads are Full- or UHD.
    I'd like to download tv shows in 720p and movies in the best resolution. is this possible and how?

Kindest regards
    tsch

Originally posted by tsch View Post
    Hello,

although I configured HD - 720p in the Settings for video download the downloads are Full- or UHD.
    I'd like to download tv shows in 720p and movies in the best resolution. is this possible and how?

Kindest regards
    tsch
    Did you change the resolution setting AFTER you launched the Netflix download module? Or before? If after, try exiting the Netflix module, change the resolution settings, then restart the Netflix module.

Work flow for TV would be.. (without StreamFab or any of its modules running)
    1. launch the main StreamFab app
    2. ensure no downloader modules are running (i.e. if Netflix is open, close it!)
    3. go into settings, select 720p from the drop down
    4. launch netflix downloader
    5. add the series or individual episodes to queue
    6. download
    7. When finished, exit Netflix downloader and/or stream fab
    When you are ready to download movies (without StreamFab or any of its modules running)
    1. launch the main StreamFab app
    2. ensure no downloader modules are running (i.e. if Netflix is open, close it!)
    3. go into settings, select 1080p from the drop down
    4. launch netflix downloader
    5. add the movies to queue
    6. download
    7. When finished, exit Netflix downloader and/or stream fab

Oh and you mention "the downloads are Full- or UHD." are you saying you're getting UHD/2160p downloads from Netflix??

Comment

Thanks a lot. It works now like a charm.

Comment

Working...
      X