Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon VPN

Hello

Just wondering how to view content from another region on Amazon Prime for StreamFab. With Netflix, it’s a simple case of VPN. Amazon seems more tricky. I live in the UK and there is a show in the US that is on their Prime but not on ours.

Thanks

Originally posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Hello

Just wondering how to view content from another region on Amazon Prime for StreamFab. With Netflix, it’s a simple case of VPN. Amazon seems more tricky. I live in the UK and there is a show in the US that is on their Prime but not on ours.

Thanks

Hi,

To access the other region of Amazon Prime, we are used the NordVPN, it can access to Amazon UK, DE, US, JP well.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

To access the other region of Amazon Prime, we are used the NordVPN, it can access to Amazon UK, DE, US, JP well.

Wilson
      I tried that for Smallville. In the UK, it’s available to purchase. I went to Canada where it’s available on Prime, it shows that it’s a Prime Video, but still says this video can not be played.

Comment

Hi,

Please try to connect to another server, I used the CA 979, and it can playback well on Edge browser.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20211101-193348.png Views:	0 Size:	567.8 KB ID:	401861

Thanks!

Wilson
        Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-02-2021, 03:59 AM.
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X