StreamFab v5.0.0.2 (Win) issue with HBO Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab v5.0.0.2 (Win) issue with HBO Max

I have downloaded from Netflix and Peacock today but when trying to download from HBO Max it gets stuck on Analyzing. I didn't have this issue with HBO Max on version 4. I'm not sure what logs from version 5 I need to attach. Please let me know so you can get this issue resolved for me as soon as possible.
    Thanks,
    Chuck

same thing happened to me on Doom Patrol (latest episode) but Love life (older episodes) worked fine.

Comment

I'm experiencing the same issue with Amazon, but not with HBOMax.

I can download from HBOMax, Disney+, Tubi and Netflix with no problem.

Comment

I just uploaded my StreamFab.log file since the drmDownloader.log file wasn't created. Please investigate this issue for us.

It is strange that not everyone is having the same issue. Not sure if it could be an issue with the specific files, but my issue was with the latest episode of Doom Patrol too. I tried to download Red Notice from Netflix this morning but it was getting stuck in the very first step "Analyzing video URL..." step.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by crarbo1 View Post
          I just uploaded my StreamFab.log file since the drmDownloader.log file wasn't created. Please investigate this issue for us.
          Same with me.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by crarbo1 View Post

It is strange that not everyone is having the same issue. Not sure if it could be an issue with the specific files, but my issue was with the latest episode of Doom Patrol too. I tried to download Red Notice from Netflix this morning but it was getting stuck in the very first step "Analyzing video URL..." step.
            Since version 5002, the drmDownloader.log has been removed and combined with the StreamFab.log file.
            I have passed your logs to the developer.

Comment

Likewise, I'm getting similar issues with Doom Patrol on HBOMax. Streamfab will either randomly crash when downloading or it gets stuck Analyzing a video.

Comment

Originally posted by Robarino View Post
                Likewise, I'm getting similar issues with Doom Patrol on HBOMax. Streamfab will either randomly crash when downloading or it gets stuck Analyzing a video.
                Please provide a log file too. Thanks.

Comment

Hi all, for the "stuck in "Analyzing video URL..."" issue, please update to the latest version 5.0.0.5 to try again. Shall you have a problem, please feedback with the latest log file, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X