• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version currupted?

Nice message to get after you update from 5.0.0.6 to 5.0.0.7:

DRMDownloader.exe
    File corrupted!
    This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a
    Virus or cracked. This file won't work anymore.

I then tried to unistall using Revo Uninstaller and clean out everything that was left behind.
    Then downloaded the streamfab_online_5007.exe and tried to use that one instead, but still got the same error message.

Then removed that 5.0.0.7 and reverted back to 5.0.0.6 and now everything works just fine.

For me this tells that the 5.0.0.7 must have some sort of a software bug that needs to be fixed.

I've downloaded Punisher S02 without any trouble and working very well with this new version.

Comment

Weird, maybe if they had an offline installer instead i could use, then i perhaps could get it to work.
      When it comes to DVDFab i always download the offline installer instead when updating.

For now, i will just stick to 5.0.0.6 of StreamFab because that one works so well on my Windows 7.

Comment

What is giving you that message?
        I did not get that on two machines with the upgrade from 5.0.0.6 to 5.0.0.7.
        Using it right now to DL some things.
        Maybe there is a log you can post after you install it again?

Comment

I only use it for Peacock and that message popped up when i clicked on that one in the main menu with all the shown streaming services and i got no further.
          For now i can't do a test of updating again and see if a log file gets made of what is wrong with the DRMDownloader.exe, because i am currently downloading several things using 5.0.0.6

Comment

You are all wrong.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Got it to work. I found an offline installer at Videohelp.com: streamfab_x64_5007.exe
              I unistalled the 5.0.0.6 as before with Revo Uninstaller and then installed the offline installer and that worked a lot better.
              Currently downloading with out problems at Peacock.

Comment

Working...
              X