Unable to Download on Any Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Download on Any Services

I updated to 5.0.0.7 and was unable to download from Peacock, so I restored 5.0.0.6. I was unable to download from any streaming services. I upgraded that back to 5.0.0.7 and I am still unable to download from any streaming services. I had no major download issues with 5.0.0.6 yesterday before I updated today,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fosse76; 12-02-2021, 09:39 PM.

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post
    I updated to 5.0.0.7 and was unable to download from Peacock, so I restored 5.0.0.6. I was unable to download from any streaming services. I upgraded that back to 5.0.0.7 and I am still unable to download from any streaming services. I had no major download issues with 5.0.0.6 yesterday before I updated today,
    I know there are issues with Netflix and Hulu downloads right now. (not just when using StreamFab)

Can you share what services you've tried and have issues with? Like I see 26 services on the VIP tab, when you say "any streaming service" do you mean you actually tried every single one?

I just tried Peacock for the first time since updating to v5. I'm currently on v5.0.0.6 (I haven't updated to v5.0.0.7 yet). The Peacock downloader launches as a separate window (the old way), but does download the movie I have queued up. I have downloaded recently with Amazon, HBOMax and Disney+.

Comment

I tried Peacock, HBO+, Hulu, Roku, and AppleTV+. I'm getting an unsupported browser error for Netflix, but it appears to download.

Comment

HBOMax not working at all.

Comment

HBO Max started failing everything I tried last night I didn't change any version, haven't tried rebooting the system yet.. I HATE having to do that

Disney+ still seems to work

Also seeing the Netflix browser error issue even though my system browser was updated recently, it also downloads fine anyway

Comment

I seem to be able to download older content on Hulu, but episodes from this week (or at least since Wednesday) don't download. I am also unable to download from HBOMax.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by fosse76; 12-03-2021, 05:22 AM.

Comment

HBOMax seems to be fixed in 5.0.0.8.

AppleTV+ is still downloading in 480P.

Comment

Working...
              X