Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Audio out of Sync.Using Streamfab x64 v5.0.0.8, and DVDFab Player v6.2.1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube Audio out of Sync.Using Streamfab x64 v5.0.0.8, and DVDFab Player v6.2.1.0

Regardless of what I download from YouTube, the audio is out of sync. Please advise.
    Attached Files

do you still get the audio out of sync issue if you play the video on a different player ??

Comment

Yes. I've tried DVDFab Player, Windows Media Player, and Chrome Browser. The out of sync issue persist.

Comment

Originally posted by mtbliss4u View Post
        Regardless of what I download from YouTube, the audio is out of sync. Please advise.
        I have passed your issue and log file to the developer.

Comment

Mona I hope this suggestion does not violate rules. If yes, I apologize.

mtbliss4u I have the same issue with some Roku shows. I use a free Windows application called AVIDEMUX and resync the audio. Works great for me. Usually 2 seconds is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by mtbliss4u View Post
            The QA team could not duplicate the sync issue; the developer in charge of YouTube Downloader will double-check your log file.

Comment

Working...
            X