Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab 5.0.1.3 Wx64: Analyze Metadata Info Hangs or Fails if Downloading Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.1.3 Wx64: Analyze Metadata Info Hangs or Fails if Downloading Videos

If I am downloading videos but then go to check on another movie or TV Series that I want to download, the program starts the Analyzation process but either hangs or fails when "analyzing the metadata information" Is this the expected result?

Please provide the latest StreamFab.log file to help check it out, thank you.

Comment

Note that in the past the only time this happened was if I was downloading something already rather than having something in the queue.. This morning I just added something to my queue for Paramount + then selected Star Trek Picard and the analyze popup went on for several minutes so I closed it down. Here is my current log.

Well, I was going to post the log, but it says it is too large to post. I am sure that I am missing something since others seem to post logs without problems. Is there a specific process to use to shrink the log?

Comment

Please use the Feedback option in StreamFab to submit the log file to us, thank you.

Comment

The issue seems to have disappeared at this point so I will wait to see if it crops up again.

Comment

V5014 has been released and fixes all these issues.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
            X