Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't StreamFab Download Amazon Prime Rentals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't StreamFab Download Amazon Prime Rentals?

I downloaded the latest version manually, I still can't auto update StreamFab or DVDFab, and tried to download a video I rented but the only thing that happens is that the rented video opens in a tab and begins to play. No download prompt, no download icon, nothing.

Isn't StreamFab able to download purchased or rented movies?

Originally posted by jsinfate View Post
    Isn't StreamFab able to download purchased or rented movies?
    Yes......do it all the time, doesn't seem right that you rented/purchased movie and it doesn't download. You should provide a log for the Devs to check because that's not right.

Are you buying/renting the movies from your main browser off of Amazon and then opening up that movie in Streamfab to download it? If not, that is what needs to happen for it to download in Streamfab. Are they not in the downloading section in Streamfab to select to download?

Comment

Yes, I rented the movie while I was on Amazon Prime in Firefox then opened StreamFab and once I log back in to Amazon I click on the movie under "Continue Watching" and it opens instead of trying to download or add to queue. There are no download buttons either.
      I go to my watchlist to try to download it and still all it does it play, no download.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Girl.House.Download.jpg
Views:	1186
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	404815

Comment

Okay, I see what I did wrong. What an idiot. I was clicking the Play button instead of just clicking the image of the movie. Once I click the image it brings me to the familiar screen where you can read the summary and the download / scanning begins.

Feel free to close this post. Thank you.
        Last edited by jsinfate; 01-01-2022, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsinfate View Post
          Okay, I see what I did wrong. I was clicking the Play button instead of just clicking the image of the movie. Once I click the image it brings me to the familiar screen where you can read the summary and the download / scanning begins.
          Was going to ask if you were clicking the play button instead of the picture image because you noted it was saying "Continue Watching".....it doesn't normally do that when you click on the picture image...good to know you figured it out.

Comment

Working...
          X