Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount + : about video resolution

Hello,

i downloaded some episodes of the show "Medium" on paramount +, which have a resolution of 1080p, and i got a 1080p file. So perfect !
    i downloaded some episodes of the show "Beverly Hills", which have a resolution of 720x544, and i got a 720x544 file.
    But when i try to download some episodes of the shows "Sabrina, the teenage which" and "Kenan and Kel", which have a resolution of 1280x960, i got a 720x544 file. And this is not what i want, i would like the higher resolution possible.

Is it possible to do something ?

Thank you in advance.

If 720x544 is the one we can access, that will be the one downloaded, but please provide the log file first, the developer will check if there is a problem.

Comment

Where can i find a log file please ? I am on Mac.

With Google Chrome, i see every videos in the best quality when i watch them on Paramount +. But when i try to download them with Streamfab, it's like every video uploaded with a resolution of 1280 x XXX (videos where 1080p don't exist) are only downloading with a resolution of 720 x XXX.

Comment

Finder/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Log
        This is the default path.

You can also send the log file through Feedback via the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Finder/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Log
          This is the default path.
          Ok i go in Finder/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Log and i have :

-cefmedia.log
          - qef.log
          -streamfab.log

Which one should i send to you ?

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          You can also send the log file through Feedback via the program.
          It doesn't work, i have this message : "Failure submitting your message!"

Comment

up

Comment

Please provide the streamfab.log. Or you can provide it through the Feedback button, it will automatically create a Ticket which can be found at Member Center > Ticket.

Comment

Working...
              X