5.0.17 - inserted URLs not downloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.17 - inserted URLs not downloaded

Is it just me or did the 5.0.17 screw up the "insert URL" from the homepage, at least when using YouTube-URLs?

Usually I copy some URLs from YouTube, launch StreamFab and on it's mainpage, I click on "Insert URL".
    After inserting my URL, nothing happens. With 5.0.16 and before, the videos got downloaded.

I'd post the logfile, but there is no reaction in it at all.

Using the internal YouTube-Browser works fine, anyway.

Originally posted by Marc View Post
    Is it just me or did the 5.0.17 screw up the "insert URL" from the homepage, at least when using YouTube-URLs?

Usually I copy some URLs from YouTube, launch StreamFab and on it's mainpage, I click on "Insert URL".
    After inserting my URL, nothing happens. With 5.0.16 and before, the videos got downloaded.

I'd post the logfile, but there is no reaction in it at all.

Using the internal YouTube-Browser works fine, anyway.
    did you hit ENTER after inserting the URL ?? see post #8 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ideos-from-url

Comment

Yes I did. Hit Returm…. And in the address bar ist works fine. But not whe using the
      “paste url“ Button which looks like a link.
      Last edited by Marc; 01-25-2022, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Update: never try to write a forum-post on a tablet

I'm talking about this little Button...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-01-26 18_01_44-StreamFab.png
Views:	312
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	405779

After clicking on the button, I paste the URL(s) into the editbox, press "Download" and.... nothing happens.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-01-26 18_05_13-StreamFab.png
Views:	221
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	405780

Comment

Marc, you are correct! I do the same thing as well, and version 5.0.1.7 does not download the file whereas 5.0.1.6 does work properly.

Comment

Working...
          X