StreamFab 5.0.1.7 Home not populating no way to DL YT clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.1.7 Home not populating no way to DL YT clip

I am using StreamFab 5.0.1.7 , I can see all of the options as far as features. All but one. When I click on the "Home" tab , it is not populated, as in blank.
    I tried to download a youtube clip, normally as soon as I get a pop up from Streamfab and the address of the clip is already populated in the form and then I can download,
    It is not doing that , nor can I see where to add the address manually

I posted on this exact thing. 5.0.1.8 doesn't work either, so back to 5.0.1.6 for me. Wish us both luck!

Comment

Originally posted by nightwingken View Post
      I am using StreamFab 5.0.1.7 , I can see all of the options as far as features. All but one. When I click on the "Home" tab , it is not populated, as in blank.
      I tried to download a youtube clip, normally as soon as I get a pop up from Streamfab and the address of the clip is already populated in the form and then I can download,
      It is not doing that , nor can I see where to add the address manually
      Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220128-171819.png
Views:	221
Size:	254.4 KB
ID:	405831
      You can paste the link in the browser address or use the Paste URL.

Comment

Hi Mona! I have indeed tried exactly what you've got pictured here as has another poster. It does indeed bring up the "pop up window" as before going this route as pictured. But when you click on "download", nothing happens. In version 5.0.1.6, this part works absolutely fine, but not the newer versions. Hopefully a solution can be found so that I can at some point in time update StreamFab again, but not quite yet. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JRobert View Post
          Hi Mona! I have indeed tried exactly what you've got pictured here as has another poster. It does indeed bring up the "pop up window" as before going this route as pictured. But when you click on "download", nothing happens. In version 5.0.1.6, this part works absolutely fine, but not the newer versions. Hopefully a solution can be found so that I can at some point in time update StreamFab again, but not quite yet. Thanks!
          If so, please use v5016 for YouTube downloading for now, we will look into the issue as soon as possible.

We are celebrating the Chinese Lunar New Year from Jan 30 to Feb 6, so there will be delays in handling the issue, thank you for your understanding and patience in advance.

Comment

Thank so much for letting us know Mona! I currently am using version 16 and can do that until this is resolved. Thank you for letting us know about the Chinese Lunar New Year and the delays involved. Have a great Celebration and look forward to hearing from you afterwards! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X