Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab 5.0.1.7 - YT Downloader Suggested site not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.1.7 - YT Downloader Suggested site not working.

At the YT downloader -> "All Supported Sites" underneath the letter N it shows NPO. This is a Dutch free streaming site.
    When i select a video and pres the download button in the upper left corner it tries toe analyze the video but fails and says; Reason: This video is DRM protected.

Any way to fix this, as the videos are free to watch and able to play without any account....

Thanks

No way to fix it, because the YouTube Downloader does not support DRM protected content.
    The only option is to remove NPO from the supported sites list, because NPO is not a supported site.

Comment

Ok maybe i'm a noob at it, i thought if de stream is free and you do not need any account or payed service.
      It would be as easy as that... Why would the option be in streamfab anyway if it's not supported?

The same for Hotstar India it's there as an option under the letter H, and i even have a paid account there so i can stream anything but also does not work.

Mona Do you have maybe any clarification on why these options are provided as "Supported Sites" but not working? or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

One possibility is that NPO actually once did not use any DRM protection, but at some point had to begin using it due to demand from copyright holders.
        This has also been seen at many other streaming services over time, that they where forced in to using DRM protection as well.
        But if you look closely, then NPO actually does also feature content that demands a subscription, i did run in to several TV series where there was such a demand when i investigated the site.
        Last edited by Per K; 01-25-2022, 11:40 AM.

Comment

NPO is not supported, we will remove it from the supported sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            NPO is not supported, we will remove it from the supported sites.
            Hi Mona, is this the same for Hotstar india?
            When i select disney+ from the Vip Services it opens Hotstar/Disney+: https://www.hotstar.com/in/ and does not work. But the same url is under the H at All Supported Sites.

So is this also one that has to be removed or is this being worked on as the Vip Services Disney+ option brings me also there.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouxs View Post

Hi Mona, is this the same for Hotstar india?
              When i select disney+ from the Vip Services it opens Hotstar/Disney+: https://www.hotstar.com/in/ and does not work. But the same url is under the H at All Supported Sites.

So is this also one that has to be removed or is this being worked on as the Vip Services Disney+ option brings me also there.

Thanks in advance.
              Hotstar India is not supported. It is not on the supported sites window.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hotstar India is not supported. It is not on the supported sites window.
                Hi Mona, i think you should look at it again, because it is definitely on the supported sites window. Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2022-01-30 085546.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	405904

Also the second point is that when i press on the Disney+ icon at the Vip Services, streamfab brings me also to hotstar:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2022-01-30 090217.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	405905

Just for your information that it's definitely there....

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X