Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab "Paste URL(s) to Download" Function NOT Working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab "Paste URL(s) to Download" Function NOT Working!

After version 5016, the "Paste URL(s) to Download" function has stopped working. In version 5016 and earlier versions, you could copy the URL of a YT video (or other site), and when opening StreamFab, a pop-up window would automatically appear with the link and the choice to download it as a music or video file. 5017 and 5018, this does NOT work. I've also found this option in the "Home" tab and when clicked, it brings up the same window as before, and I then paste the link in here, BUT, the file is NOT downloaded. Please fix this so others who have complained about this, and myself can enjoy the new features of this great program. ALSO, I do have "monitor clipboard" checked in the settings and this makes no difference with the new versions. When I reinstall version 5016, this feature immediately starts working again. Please advise, and thank you!
    Last edited by JRobert; 01-26-2022, 10:20 AM.

I apologize for my post coming across as inflammatory, that was not my intention and I can find no way to delete the original post and start over. But hopefully there will be an update to bring back the "Paste URL(s) to Download" function lost in 5.0.1.7 (8). Thanks much!

Comment

Originally posted by JRobert View Post
      I apologize for my post coming across as inflammatory, that was not my intention and I can find no way to delete the original post and start over. But hopefully there will be an update to bring back the "Paste URL(s) to Download" function lost in 5.0.1.7 (8). Thanks much!
      I will have the developer checked.

Comment

Thank you Mona! As you can see I'm not the only one who utilizes the "Paste URL(s) to Download" function as well as seen in other posts. Hopefully they can find the problem and resolve it in an update. Thanks so much for your reply.

Comment

Working...
        X