No announcement yet.

Peacock downloader fails to open/launch - StreamFab Win 5.0.1.8 vs Mac 5.0.1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock downloader fails to open/launch - StreamFab Win 5.0.1.8 vs Mac 5.0.1.7

Spectrum provided me a free 12-month sub to Peacock Premium. Streamfab 5.0.1.8 itself opens fine on my WIn11 PC. However clicking the Peacock icon results in seeing the blue circle twice then nothing. Click Peacock again and one view of the blue circle. Peacock downloader will not open.

I have StreamFab 5.0.1.7 on my Mac. Peacock will load but 95% of my chosen videos (original SNL seasons) FAIL to download.

Attached in the compressed Log folder from the PC
    Attached Files

Same here. I go to "home" and enter the url peacocktv.com and it works fine from there.

Comment

It has been that way for me as well. Clicking on the Peacock downloader hasn't worked since I had purchased the program on 1/5/22. It did work if I manually entered the URL on the Streamfab home menu item.

Comment

Peacock is running extremely slow for me. It's downloaded 12 episodes in the last 24 hours and my CPU time is hurting. I don't know what the problem is on my end but there's an issue for sure.

Comment

I believe that this is internal Peacock server issues with no relations to StreamFab it self at all.
          Sometimes Peacock does get some "hickups" as i will call it, where they have some server issues, such as where there are problems opening the site, or where everything runs rather slow.
          I experience this from time to time my self, also when using their Android TV app on my Shield TV Pro.

The issue is this today Monday, Peacock runs a bit slower on both my Shield TV Pro and in StreamFab, a problem that looks like to have started on Sunday.
          It should be back up to normal speeds again at some point, because it always usually is.
          Last edited by Per K; 01-31-2022, 02:42 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Clicking on the Peacock downloader hasn't worked since I had purchased the program on 1/5/22. It did work if I manually entered the URL on the Streamfab home menu item.
            I have passed the issue to the developer. They will look into it.

Comment

In the latest v5019, the download works, please kindly update to the latest version to try again.

Comment

Working...
              X