Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crunchyroll downloads, file path too long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crunchyroll downloads, file path too long?

Just went to pull down some episodes of a new series I haven't tried to grab before on Crunchyroll, all 4 episodes failed. Remembering the patch notes about Disney+ and the file path too long, is this another case of the file path too long? (and darn, these episode titles have gotten out of hand)
    Perhaps auto truncate if the title is greater than X characters? Or just skip the title and leave at show name & SYYEZZ.

Crunchyroll/Miss KUROITSU from the Monster Development Department/S01/Miss KUROITSU from the Monster Development Department_S01E02_The Legendary Emissary from Hell Who Constantly Hears the Screams of the Evil Souls Supping from the Kettle of Darkness Spreads Fear in His Wake as He Awakens.mp4

/Crunchyroll/Miss KUROITSU from the Monster Development Department/S01/Miss KUROITSU from the Monster Development Department_S01E03_The Monster in a Perpetual Cycle of Death and Rebirth Struggles to Break Its Chains until Seduced by a Soul Entrapped by Destiny.mp4
    Attached Files

The developer will look into it, thank you for the report.

Comment

Patched to the current version, got excited with the comment about the fix for long paths for Cruncyroll, and tested it. They're still failing (log attached).

On an unrelated note, I think this is a typo in one of the log comments:
      17304 2022:02:16-13:02:47 Info: check mux input, has video true , vdieo duration 1412037
      Attached Files

Comment

I will have the QA team try again.
        Meanwhile, please try to remove the current version and then install the offline version to have a try:

Comment

Uninstalled the current version, installed based on the provided link. Still getting errors.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by McDerth View Post
            Uninstalled the current version, installed based on the provided link. Still getting errors.
            Okay, we will double-check, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X