Vpn issues with Downloaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vpn issues with Downloaders

There seems to be more and more issues with every update regarding using VPN with the Downloaders lately.

Tubi tv downloader does not download now when using a U.S.A VPN location which was working perfectly over a close to a month ago.

Disney Downloader does not work with any VPN location turned on.

Netflix Downloader does not work with U.K and Australia for the past few months.

Will these issues be fixed anytime soon?

Tubi tv seems to be working again with U.S VPN locations with the 5.0.1.9 update.
    Edit.
    spoke too soon the videos failed during the remuxing process.
    Last edited by Movie_Dude; 02-09-2022, 08:14 PM.

Comment

So I tested Tubi, Disney, Netflix and all of them are still not working after this recent update, Are you guys working on these issues? Did not have these issues at all when I purchased Streamfab back in October.
      Last edited by Movie_Dude; 02-09-2022, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Movie_Dude View Post
        So I tested Tubi, Disney, Netflix and all of them are still not working after this recent update, Are you guys working on these issues? Did not have these issues at all when I purchased Streamfab back in October.
        what VPN are you using ?? have you tried using a different VPN provider.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

what VPN are you using ?? have you tried using a different VPN provider.
          I have the best vpn ExpressVpn, I even tried the 30 day free trials of other ones like IpVanish, NordVpn, GhostVpn etc to see if it would make a difference and it didn't.

Comment

When I purchased this Streamfab back in October there was no problem downloading with the VPN but every month and every recent update it just gets worse.

the VPN works perfectly when not using Streamfab like on a phone, Android tv and tablet it just doesn't seem to work at all through Streamfab now. TUBI Downloader is the most recent one not working now, it was working over a month ago though.

I'm sure I am not the only one having this issue.
            Last edited by Movie_Dude; 02-09-2022, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Thats not a Fab issue, the providers are blocking the VPN addresses.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                Thats not a Fab issue, the providers are blocking the VPN addresses.

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ, PLEASE GO BACK AND READ WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Hey no need to be ignorant. Before I purchased this they said VPN would work with it and it did when I tried their free trial which limits to 3 downloads on each downloader. I tried that and was happy so I purchased the lifetime subscription and it worked for a few weeks then support on VPN declined.

that is called bait and switch. Are you familiar with the Bait and switch? It's false advertising.

Last edited by Movie_Dude; 02-10-2022, 12:06 AM.

Comment

You are the ignorant one my friend, I don't care what they said, do you believe everything you read on the internet ? People like should be banned from forums, you are not smart enough to take good advice. Its not Fabs fault, you are a stubborn one right?

Comment

You are the ignorant one my friend, I don't care what they said, do you believe everything you read on the internet ? People like should be banned from forums, you are not smart enough to take good advice.
                    Excuse me ? Cannot handle constructive critism are you a Narcissist?
                    Someone asks a legit question then gets a response from some arse, the person who asks the question should get banned and not the arse who replied to the question? What kind of backwards thinking is that?

I have spent quite a bit of money on these programs and deserve better assistance then what you are doing assuming you work for this company.

Comment

Excuse me ? Cannot handle constructive critism are you a Narcissist?
                      Someone asks a legit question then gets a response from some arse, the person who asks the question should get banned and not the arse who replied to the question? What kind of backwards thinking is that?

I have spent quite a bit of money on these programs and deserve better assistance then what you are doing assuming you work for this company.
                      It has nothing to do with Fab, are you stupid? The providers are blocking the VPN IPs. Do you understand that idiot. This is the best company you ever dealt with, its not their fault, keep on enjoying your VPN . LOL
                      Last edited by Chameleon; 02-10-2022, 12:25 AM.

Comment

It has nothing to do with Fab, are you stupid? The providers are blocking the VPN IPs. Do you understand that idiot. This is the best company you ever dealt with, its not their fault, keep on enjoying your VPN . LOL
                        I reported you for bullying and harassment plus i asked for a refund for the Pluto tv downloader knowing very well after 30 days goes up the VPN support will disappear just like all the others. If you work for dvdfab then you are not very good at your job.

Comment

I reported you for bullying and harassment plus i asked for a refund for the Pluto tv downloader knowing very well after 30 days goes up the VPN support will disappear just like all the others. If you work for dvdfab then you are not very good at your job.

I don't work here, you were the one who called me ignorant first, you started this and by asking for your money back you just made a big mistake.

Comment

I don't work here, you were the one who called me ignorant first, you started this and by asking for your money back you just made a big mistake.
                            Why is that? Sounds like more threats?

Comment

Why is that? Sounds like more threats?
                              if you do not work for them with why would you care and why would you make threats?

Comment

Working...
                              X