Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Movie_Dude View Post

Why is that? Sounds like more threats?
    No threat, it is just fact, you will need that program and now you wont have it, Silly girl.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Whatever man, I am not trying to feud with anyone, have a good night!

Comment

Hi,

If you can access and play back the video on Chrome via VPN server but could not download the video from StreamFab, it's StreamFab problem;

If you can not play back the video on Chrome via VPN, and then the video also will not be downloaded from StreamFab, it's the VPN problem.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          Hi,

If you can access and play back the video on Chrome via VPN server but could not download the video from StreamFab, it's StreamFab problem;

If you can not play back the video on Chrome via VPN, and then the video also will not be downloaded from StreamFab, it's the VPN problem.

Wilson
          The VPN works fine if I'm using it on my phone or tablet, but if I use it on Streamfab it is not working properly. Like recently with Tubi tv it always fails during the remuxing process. When I purchased this product back in October the downloading with VPN was working flawlessly, now it seems to try processing but fails.

I just purchased the Pluto tv downloader but you can only access the downloading through the state's and it does not work in Canada so if the VPN stops working on that like the others, then what would be the point of purchasing that add on?
          Last edited by Movie_Dude; 02-10-2022, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Thank you Wilson, its a VPN issue, I tried to explain that but to no avail. This user doesn't appreciate a good products.

Comment

Originally posted by Movie_Dude View Post

The VPN works fine if I'm using it on my phone or tablet, but if I use it on Streamfab it is not working properly. Like recently with Tubi tv it always fails during the remuxing process. When I purchased this product back in October the downloading with VPN was working flawlessly, now it seems to try processing but fails.

If you are talking about the Tubi problem, it's StreamFab problem, but it's not related with VPN (it also will be failed without VPN), we are checking the problem.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

If you are talking about the Tubi problem, it's StreamFab problem, but it's not related with VPN (it also will be failed without VPN), we are checking the problem.

Wilson
                But im worried also about pluto tv because i live in canada and if the vpn stops working it would render it useless for me, because in canada they do not have the On Demand Feature which allows you to download with your program. Thank you for your assistance I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  Thank you Wilson, its a VPN issue, I tried to explain that but to no avail. This user doesn't appreciate a good products.
                  Who are you? You claimed to not work for them and have also proven you know nothing regarding this except spewing abusive comments. You where saying its on the vpn not streamfab but wilson said the opposite. You are a troll and Why aren't you banned yet?
                  Last edited by Movie_Dude; 02-10-2022, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Wilson
                    I am talking though about using a U.S.A. VPN server for Tubi tv. U.S.A. has a ton of movies on Tubi tv that other do not have and it was working perfectly close to a month ago on Streamfab. It still works perfectly when not using Streamfab via tablet,phone etc.

same with Netflix.
                    Last edited by Movie_Dude; 02-10-2022, 02:38 AM.

Comment

My experience is that Netflix activly blocks connections from VPNs. You may be luckly on some days to connect, but mainly Netflix try to block all connections from VPNs.
                      So cannot blame DVDFAB for not being able to connect to Netflix by VPN, when it is Netflix blocking the connection by VPN

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
                        My experience is that Netflix activly blocks connections from VPNs. You may be luckly on some days to connect, but mainly Netflix try to block all connections from VPNs.
                        So cannot blame DVDFAB for not being able to connect to Netflix by VPN, when it is Netflix blocking the connection by VPN
                        I tried explaining that but he called me ignorant. He is most probably 10 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
                          Are you referring to using a VPN for Netflix on a tablet or phone? Because I never have issues with the VPN regarding that, the only issues I get is when using a VPN for Netflix through the Streamfab program.

Comment

i can watch netfilx with vpn from australia to uk but cant download ,,, expessvpn has been blocked by netflix on all australia server it last time i check . uk works but stream not downloading can watch in normal brower

Comment

Originally posted by Ballofiron View Post
                              i can watch netfilx with vpn from australia to uk but cant download ,,, expessvpn has been blocked by netflix on all australia server it last time i check . uk works but stream not downloading can watch in normal brower
                              Sounds like your VPN is doing the same as mine Streaming works fine it's just the downloading is not working , I do not think it has anything to do with the VPN providers we are using.

Comment

Hi movie_dud. Sorry just to clarify, you will find that most streaming service actively block vpn connections. It is still not a DVDFAB issue at all.
                                Anyway, you may want to try a VPN service that advertises that they can get around Netflix blocking VPN service connections. (at least until Netflix change their system again to block it).
                                Last edited by yoyo57; 02-17-2022, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X