Vpn issues with Downloaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
    Hi movie_dud. Sorry just to clarify, you will find that most streaming service actively block vpn connections. It is still not a DVDFAB issue at all.
    Anyway, you may want to try a VPN service that advertises that they can get around Netflix blocking VPN service connections. (at least until Netflix change their system again to block it).
    Sorry to clarify but it was and Wilson Wang even confirmed the issue I was having and it was an issue on Streamfabs side as he said a few posts above if you read it. He took notes and fixed the issue with the recent update and i thanked him for it.

I use ExpressVpn its one of the best on the market and uses Ram instead of hard drives to store data it's way more safe and reliable. If you read my earlier posts you would know I tried out all these other ones with the same results. Anyways they are correcting some of these issues I was having and that makes me a happy customer.

next time spell my username right please because from my point of view you called me Movie_Dud instead of Movie_Dude purposely.

Anyways have a nice night.
    Last edited by Movie_Dude; 02-17-2022, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X