Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab trial version

Hello,

I was wondering what the limit is for number of downloads during the 30 day trial.
    I can't seem to find it.
    Thank you guys.

Grt

During the 30-day free trial, you can download 3 videos from each service.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      During the 30-day free trial, you can download 3 videos from each service.
      3 in total or 3 every single day?
      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Nuffel View Post

3 in total or 3 every single day?
        Thank you
        3 in total for one service.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

3 in total for one service.
          Thank you.
          One last question regarding the trial version and the version that can be bought afterwards.

Does it matter for the final quality of the movies/series if I use a 1080p screen or a 4K screen on my computer?
          Is the quality better with a 4K screen?
          Or is the screen you use of non importance?

Grt

Comment

The screen on your computer won't affect the download.
            For now, the output quality depends on the resolution you set on the Settings panel and the quality available for download, in the future, we will put the resolution option on the download window to make it easier to choose.

Comment

I would like to trial the new M3U8 downloader which is not included in my all-in-one product. The license info says I have 3 out of 3 trial downloads available for M3U8.
              When I pull up an M3U8 video in StreamFab, an M3U8 label appears in the top left corner, but I don't seem to have any download button available.
              Any guidance appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveWelham View Post
                When I pull up an M3U8 video in StreamFab, an M3U8 label appears in the top left corner, but I don't seem to have any download button available.
                Normally, when the video is supported, the M3U8 button should be a blue one, wait for a while, and it should start to analyze the video.
                If the M3U8 button is grey, and the video is not supported, please give us a link to the video and StreamFab log file, we will check.

Comment

One thing you could try is accessing the streaming site first in your normal browser and there open up the video.
                  Then you copy and paste the videos link to StreamFab's Home window and hit Enter.
                  If M3U8 is present, then a box will popup with suggestions of which qualities and so on you can download the video with.

Found out that this method works one heck of a lot better.

Comment

Thanks, I did try that but it wasn't possible to easily access the video URL for copy/pasting to StreamFab.
                    What I was able to do though was access the video URL complete with access key, via the browser development tools.
                    I was then able to paste this URL to a new browser window whereupon the video itself provided it's own download link! So I was able to download without StreamFab.

Pasting that same URL into StreamFab played the video but still didn't enable the M3U8 download button.

Comment

Working...
                    X