Paramount Plus show 50+ episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
    So, I tried with mine. Yes, after analyzing Inspector Gadget, it only finds there are 50 episodes in Season 1 when there should be 65 and 21 episodes in season 2.

Attached are my logs.
    We will check the problem.

Comment

any word on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
        any word on this issue.
        I assume you meant the issue with "Inspector Gadget, it only finds there are 50 episodes in Season 1 when there should be 65 and 21 episodes in season 2."
        It has been fixed, please wait for the coming v5025 and then have a try. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by retsrok163 View Post
          any word on this issue.
          Just a bit of info for you...you can sign up through Amazon Prime and still share the account.
          Once signed up for the channel, go to
          https://www.paramountplus.com/amazon and create a new account that you can use without Prime....it won't cost any extra.

If you subscribe through Prime, you will get better quality downloads on it.

Comment

I just tested this myself. I too am only able to "DETECT" 50 videos from each season at the max on the paramount plus module. The 50/daily limit has NOTHING to do with the op's original post. Inspector Gadget only shows 50 eps for season 1, and 21 episodes for season 2. This is inaccurate as on their site there is 65 episodes available. Streamfab CANNOT DETECT streams 51-65 of Inspector Gadget.

Comment

I just found a very similar problem, but with the service Joyn. They stream the series "Verliebt in Berlin" which has 645 episodes, all organised into one "Season". StreamFab "only" recognizes 500 of these episodes. There is no way to access any episodes from 500 - 645. Is tehre a limit to the parser that cuts th eprocess off after analysing 500 episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveLister View Post
                I just found a very similar problem, but with the service Joyn. They stream the series "Verliebt in Berlin" which has 645 episodes, all organised into one "Season". StreamFab "only" recognizes 500 of these episodes. There is no way to access any episodes from 500 - 645. Is tehre a limit to the parser that cuts th eprocess off after analysing 500 episodes?
                Hi, I will get the developer to check this one, please provide the StreamFab as well, for better checking the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hi, I will get the developer to check this one, please provide the StreamFab as well, for better checking the issue.
                  Thanks for that, Mona! I use StreamFab v5.0.2.5 (Win)

Comment

Thanks for that, Mona! I use StreamFab v5.0.2.5 (Win)
                    We duplicated it, the developer will figure it out, time is needed, thank you for your patience in advance.

Comment

I just found out that downloading from Joyn doesn't seem to be working at all anymore if one has a free, ad-sponsored account.

If a download is started from the download list, the browser window starts playing a series of advertisements and when finally the content is starting, the stream is not recognized by StreamFab. Previously, the ads were somehow bypassed and capture started immediately after analysis. Now StreamFab gets stuck in the "analysis" phase and the process cannot be stopped anymore, not even by pausing / stopping the download queue.

I've updated to StreamFab v5.0.2.6 (Win) now, but this doesn't make a difference.

Comment

I just found out that downloading from Joyn doesn't seem to be working at all anymore if one has a free, ad-sponsored account.

If a download is started from the download list, the browser window starts playing a series of advertisements and when finally the content is starting, the stream is not recognized by StreamFab. Previously, the ads were somehow bypassed and capture started immediately after analysis. Now StreamFab gets stuck in the "analysis" phase and the process cannot be stopped anymore, not even by pausing / stopping the download queue.

I've updated to StreamFab v5.0.2.6 (Win) now, but this doesn't make a difference.
                        We would appreciate it if you could start a new thread when your topic is different from the OP, it's easier to follow the problem.
                        Can you view the same video on a regular browser after logging in with your free, ad-sponsored account?
                        Please start a new thread and provide a StreamFab log file too, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We would appreciate it if you could start a new thread when your topic is different from the OP, it's easier to follow the problem.
                          Can you view the same video on a regular browser after logging in with your free, ad-sponsored account?
                          Please start a new thread and provide a StreamFab log file too, thanks.
                          Thanks, Mona. I didn't mean to hijack the thread and I agree, this topic should be separated. A thread to that end was just started by another user:

Originally posted by Lexxa View Post
                          StreamFab 5.0.2.6 again not working with Joyn, Logfile added.

Comment

Working...
                          X