Support for AMC+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mobriskie View Post

No I can't watch AMC+ via Hulu. To watch Hulu I have to go to hulu website or use their app. To watch Disney+ I have to go to their website or use their app. And to watch AMC+ I have to go to AMC+ website or use their app.

So no I can't use the Hulu download module to download AMC+ things like full seasons of Walking Dead, etc.

I could get AMC+ through Amazon....paying for it twice I guess....but was trying to avoid that. I could remove it as the "add on" but again I'd be afraid to make any changes to that golden subscription and chance losing it.
    Ahh Ok. And yeah, looking at the cost of Bundle you have of Hulu +LIve TV, Disney+ and ESPN+, for that price I'd be afraid to mess with anything too!! Is that like half the current price of Hulu+Live TV today (WITHOUT Disney+ or ESPN+)?

I'm in the same situation with Showtime. Its part of my Comcast cable package so I can sign into its web and streaming apps. But since StreamFab doesn't have a Showtime module, if I want to download its content with StreamFab, I'd have to "pay again" to subscribe through Amazon channels.

Subscribing to Paramount+ is nice via Amazon channels as it allows me to view (and download) the content through Amazon, and they also provide a way to link my Amazon subscription to the Paramount+ app, so I view and download there too. I wish all the services did this.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
      Subscribing to Paramount+ is nice via Amazon channels as it allows me to view (and download) the content through Amazon, and they also provide a way to link my Amazon subscription to the Paramount+ app, so I view and download there too. I wish all the services did this.
      I agree
      As far as what's needed here, you definitely need that Amazon sub. I understand you're getting a decent deal from Hulu, or think you are, but you're really not., since they're limiting downloads to 720p

Hulu is good for next day stuff, but for subscription management, Amazon is boss. Bar none

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post

I agree
        As far as what's needed here, you definitely need that Amazon sub. I understand you're getting a decent deal from Hulu, or think you are, but you're really not., since they're limiting downloads to 720p

Hulu is good for next day stuff, but for subscription management, Amazon is boss. Bar none
        I agree with you both as well with Amazon. Apparently from what I've read so far, Amazon is trying to expand it's prime library as it just bought out the entire MGM library. Hopefully they don't raise the price after people realize what a bargain it is with the shows already included with prime!

Comment

Working...
        X