IMDB Recording

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMDB Recording

Is it possible to record IMDB without having to go thought Amazon? Also are they working on adding IMDB as a new channel to StreamFab? It sure would be nice as it has a lot of free and good movies and TV shows.
    Thanks
    JimD

If you have APV its a free addon and SF strips the ads so it's a free provider.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Jimd6500 View Post
      Is it possible to record IMDB without having to go thought Amazon? Also are they working on adding IMDB as a new channel to StreamFab? It sure would be nice as it has a lot of free and good movies and TV shows.
      Thanks
      JimD
      If I read your question correctly...NO.
      The IMDB links are not their own...they are exactly the same as if you clicked the link on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

If I read your question correctly...NO.
        The IMDB links are not their own...they are exactly the same as if you clicked the link on Amazon.
        You are correct.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Amazon owns IMDb so everything on their tv app goes through them. Just make sure you are logged in with your amazon account when tou want to download and you will have access to everything free.

Comment

Thanks. I was asking, because I know that you can add the IMDB app separately as a stand alone app in the Roku and watch it there. That is why I wondered if it was possible to do the same. Mona are they planning to maybe add IMDB as a channel?

Comment

As far as I know ImdbTv is only accessible as an app either on your phone/tablet or SmartTV. Not sure how they would do it. If you type imdbtv dot com in your browser it automatically redirects to Amazon.

Comment

Working...
              X