Peacock On Home Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock On Home Screen

Just a note on this. Peacock doesn't show up in the Home screen even after DLing from it

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220324-160934.png
Views:	301
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	407724
    Do you mean Peacock does not show here?

Comment

Originally posted by Just Me View Post
      Just a note on this. Peacock doesn't show up in the Home screen even after DLing from it
      You can change the view of the home screen to only show sites you use. I just did

Comment

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post

You can change the view of the home screen to only show sites you use. I just did
        Exactly.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20220324-160934.png Views:	20 Size:	26.9 KB ID:	407724
          Do you mean Peacock does not show here?
          Hi Mona. When I choose Amazon, Netflix or CW they show up under 'VIP Services' automatically, but Peacock doesn't. It does open a tab to work with. 'jrogers1965' (Thanks) pointed out that the view could be changed manually, (which I did) but doesn't happen automatically like the others. Please see attached..

'Chameleon', your post is no help.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Just Me; 03-24-2022, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Me View Post

Hi Mona. When I choose Amazon, Netflix or CW they show up under 'VIP Services' automatically, but Peacock doesn't. It does open a tab to work with. 'jrogers1965' (Thanks) pointed out that the view could be changed manually, (which I did) but doesn't happen automatically like the others. Please see attached..

'Chameleon', your post is no help.
            Checked with the developer, when you first install StreamFab, there will be some services added under the Home page by default, but Peacock is not one of the default services. So you will need to use the Edit feature to manually add it there.

Comment

Thanks can now see "edit" option for "VIP Services", it is only visible when at "Home" page.
              Please is there an option elsewhere where I can add sites e.g. add it into the A-Z of "YouTube" "All Supported Sites" OR somewhere else please?

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
                Please is there an option elsewhere where I can add sites e.g. add it into the A-Z of "YouTube" "All Supported Sites" OR somewhere else please?
                This one does not support editing.

Comment

Working...
                X