vimeo iframed weed and whisky tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vimeo iframed weed and whisky tv

This site uses vimeo under the hood (in an iframe). The videos play fine in the StreamFAB software, but it doesn't detect anything to download.

Thirty five years after she was turned into a vampire, Scarlet Brooks (Elizabeth X) wants to be mortal again. So, she must stalk, seduce, and feast upon three virgins in one night who willingly give her their life blood.

You have to be logged in to get the video above to show and play.
    But even the trailer doesn't get properly detected/downloaded:
    Thong Girl (Leah Adcock) takes on the forces of evil as she and her trusty sidekick BoxerBrief Boy (Tony Domenico) defend Music City, USA from Chaz Chernoby (Adam Burnett)l and the Dark Widow (Lauren Benjamin). Chaz is bent on world domination through the use of the killer bomb known as the Bigg ...

log
    Attached Files

Comment

Thong Girl (Leah Adcock) takes on the forces of evil as she and her trusty sidekick BoxerBrief Boy (Tony Domenico) defend Music City, USA from Chaz Chernoby (Adam Burnett)l and the Dark Widow (Lauren Benjamin). Chaz is bent on world domination through the use of the killer bomb known as the Bigg ...

-- We could duplicate the no download button problem with this one.

Thirty five years after she was turned into a vampire, Scarlet Brooks (Elizabeth X) wants to be mortal again. So, she must stalk, seduce, and feast upon three virgins in one night who willingly give her their life blood.

-- We do not have the account to access this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        https://www.weedandwhiskey.tv/videos...3-trailer-h264
        -- We could duplicate the no download button problem with this one.

-- We do not have the account to access this video.
        I am pretty sure if you get the first one to work the second will automatically work too. For the second one you'd have to create a free (for the first seven days). I wouldn't bother though. The first one seems to be the same setup as the others.

Comment

Originally posted by UHASDFN View Post

I am pretty sure if you get the first one to work the second will automatically work too. For the second one you'd have to create a free (for the first seven days). I wouldn't bother though. The first one seems to be the same setup as the others.
          okay, we will see what the developer can find out first.

Comment

Working...
          X