Compressing Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compressing Files

This would be a two part question. The first part would be to future compress the file after downloading it, so as to save disk space. The second part is to save the subtitles MOV_TEXT in the file as I need them some times as I have trouble hearing. I have a program to compress the files but it removes the MOV_TEXT. I am hoping that DVDFab has a program or there is a way to do this. I know I can change file size setting in Amazon, but I downloaded in Disney and can not find how to change any settings for size. But I prefer to just download the files as is and use a DVDFab program to compress it after I download it and not lose the MOV_TEXT.
    Thanks in advance for the help.
    JimD

Hi JimD,
    1. You may use DVDFab 12 Video Converter to compress the downloaded file into a smaller size.
    2. I will get the developer to check the part about saving subtitles MOV_TEXT in the file.

Comment

Thanks Mona. Let me know what you find out about the MOV_Text, that may just be the extra reason I need to buy the All in One Lifetime. It is included with the All in one Lifetime right?

Comment

Working...
      X