StreamFab crashes on start when loading the queue file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab crashes on start when loading the queue file

I added a large number of episodes to the download queue (>1.000) before exiting the program. Now when I try to start StreamFab, I get to the point where the „loading queue“ message appears and after some time, the animation in the small message box stops and StreamFab exits / crashes. Is there a way to clear the queue so that I can start StreamFab again? I am using StreamFab 5.0.2.7 (Win x64).

Please uninstall StreamFab and delete all the related files/folders that are under Documents and then try again.

Comment

Please provide your log file as well, we will see if we could duplicate the problem.

Comment

Here is the current Log file.
        Attached Files

Comment

I found the problem: One of the files in the AppData subfolder "taskdata" was >1 GB. I removed this file and afterwards StreamFab would start up again. The file is not corrupted, it can opened in an editor, but I assume it is simply too large to be processed by StreamFab when starting.

Comment

Thank you for the update, I have passed the log file along with your latest feedback to the developer, who will look into it.

Comment

Working...
            X