5.0.2.6 Paramount Plus failing to find episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.2.6 Paramount Plus failing to find episodes

Worked yesterday, broken this morning, same build.

10112 2022:04:07-07:22:03 Log: DRMLocalServer: receive all msg elk:{"failure_reason":"","pid_web":"910","reg_stat us":"reg_enable","result":"success","title":""," ty pe":"analyze","url":"","website":"Paramount+"}

Just to add the details, the episode pick list is empty for the show I selected.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rfryar; 04-07-2022, 12:36 PM.

same issue for me. I'm on 5.0.2.7

Comment

Paramount + just keeps analyzing The Twilight Zone,I tried it twice. I am on V 5027 and it's still broken.
      Last edited by Chameleon; 04-07-2022, 06:49 PM.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I'm also having trouble with "some" Paramount shows as of this morning (April 7th) There are several shows that air weekly new episodes every Thursday. ie. Discovery, Picard, etc. A new addition is "Halo". Today I was able to download "some" shows but not others. For example, today's new Picard episode downloads with no problems. However today's new Halo episode will not. Halo download gets stuck at "Analysing Episode Info" and progress indicator is active as though it trying to process" No errors etc. Just analyses forever. Normal viewing of all shows when logged into Paramount Plus is okay. Problem looks to be show specific as of this morning?

Comment

Hi, please wait for the coming version, the issue has been fixed, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X