Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[StreamFab 5.0.2.9] Netflix unable to download anything

Hi,

for some reason netflix doesnt work for me for like 2-3 days now.
    When I wanna download something, there is no analyzing popup, so I cant pick up what to download.

Attached Files

I will have the QA team check your log and see if they could duplicate the issue.

Meanwhile, have you tried uninstalling and then installing the offline version to see the result?

>>> UPDATE:
    The developer suggests that you try to playback the video in StreamFab internal browser and then try to download it again to see the result

Comment

I have the same issue as the original post. I am able to select a film in Netflix and see the first popup window that shows the "Analysing video...." information then the film just starts playing in the internal StreamFab browser. There is no second popup to show that it's "Analysing meta data..." or checking the audio and video. The Netflix movie downloader doesn't appear where you choose your video and audio information. StreamFab works fine for downloading in Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by ripstop View Post
        I have the same issue as the original post. I am able to select a film in Netflix and see the first popup window that shows the "Analysing video...." information then the film just starts playing in the internal StreamFab browser. There is no second popup to show that it's "Analysing meta data..." or checking the audio and video. The Netflix movie downloader doesn't appear where you choose your video and audio information. StreamFab works fine for downloading in Amazon.
        try this workaround in post #15 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...etflix-failure

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          Fyi,

Same issue still exists with StreamFab 5.0.3.1

We have to use referenced workaround for it too.

For me it's try to play the video, choose back arrow, play it again - then I get pop for download.

Example steps attached
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Mike_M; 04-27-2022, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Please refer to this video to have a try: https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-..._analyzing.mp4

The developer still needs time to find out a solution.

Comment

Working...
            X