Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showtime subtitles

StreamFab 5.0.3.0
    Showtime subtitles are stripped of spacing between words! Theyareallsquishedtogetherlikethis ☹️

Please send the URL link about this video.

Please also send us StreamFab.log for check.

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

This link, for example: The Man Who Knew Too Little. Log.zip attached. I think StreamFab is not correctly processing subtitle streams that use non-breaking spaces (U+00A0, instead of conventional space U+0020), stripping out non-breaking spaces rather than replacing them or just leaving them alone. When I play such a movie via Amazon player in web browser and examine network streams in browser developer tools, there is a *.ttml2 subtitle stream that can be downloaded and converted to *.srt and I see a lot of non-breaking spaces.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by >Ed< View Post
        This link, for example: The Man Who Knew Too Little. Log.zip attached. I think StreamFab is not correctly processing subtitle streams that use non-breaking spaces (U+00A0, instead of conventional space U+0020), stripping out non-breaking spaces rather than replacing them or just leaving them alone. When I play such a movie via Amazon player in web browser and examine network streams in browser developer tools, there is a *.ttml2 subtitle stream that can be downloaded and converted to *.srt and I see a lot of non-breaking spaces.
        Okay, we will check.

Comment

Working...
        X