This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(5.0.3.1 & 5.0.3.2) CWTV - Coroner Failure

I'm trying to DL Coroner Season 3 from CW (US). All episodes fail at the analyzing stage in both versions.

I decided to try Flash Season 8 Episode 12 and it failed so tried Superman and it also failed.

Log attached.
    Attached Files

Here's some follow-up info.

I rebooted.

I've played the files in Brave browser and was able to play them in SF also.

Still failing at the analyzing stage.

When they fail, there is the following message in red on each episode:

"Failure accessing video information, please make sure you can play back the video."

Comment

Same issue here with Superman & Lois. Log attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Just Me View Post
        Here's some follow-up info.

I rebooted.

I've played the files in Brave browser and was able to play them in SF also.

Still failing at the analyzing stage.

When they fail, there is the following message in red on each episode:

"Failure accessing video information, please make sure you can play back the video."
        JustMe,

f/y/i,

I just posted my error for The CW on Superman & Lois S02E211, same issue.

Win 10/64 US, no VPN Problems downloading from The CW - Superman & Lois S02E211 1. Deleted Logs & Temp files at C:\Users\Pegasuz\Documents\DvdFab\StreamFab\Logs & C:\Users\Pegasuz\Documents\DvdFab\StreamFab\Temp files 2. Launched StreamFab 5.0.3.2 3. Opened The CW 4. Selected Latest episode Superman & Lois

Tried 5.0.3.2 & 5.0.3.0 after uninstalling deleting logs/temp.

Also occurs on last episode of Superman & Lois that worked previously.

Seems to be on The CW side...

Mike

Comment

Same here. Tried Flash and All American just to see if it was working for me
          Looks like CW changed something. Doesn't matter the age of the file, not going to be able to download.
          They'll get it fixed eventually
          Attached Files

Comment

There are a few things about theCW that you have to watch out for...

1. At the top of the screen they have added a disclaimer that you need to agree with before it will show you a video. It reads "By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use."

2. Newly aired shows will only be streamable the next day. I have seen the episode listed on the site as new but is unable to be streamed until they "throw the switch." From my personal experience that occurs around 6:30am ET (US).

3. theCW doesn't actually use any DRM at this time. Although StreamFAB is my go-to program for streaming downloads you should have little or no trouble downloading a video from theCW using any one of perhaps a hundred programs known as "Streaming Video Downloaders" or "Youtube Downloaders."

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
              "
              Not one bit of this is relevant. Please stick to relevant things when posting and replying to threads
              Had you checked for yourself, you would have seen the same thing that, now 4 people have posted.
              There's an issue somewhere on the CW's side.
              SF will get it fixed when they can. I'm sure the logs have told them what to look for here

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

1. At the top of the screen they have added a disclaimer that you need to agree with before it will show you a video. It reads "By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use."

2. Newly aired shows will only be streamable the next day. I have seen the episode listed on the site as new but is unable to be streamed until they "throw the switch." From my personal experience that occurs around 6:30am ET (US).

3. theCW doesn't actually use any DRM at this time. Although StreamFAB is my go-to program for streaming downloads you should have little or no trouble downloading a video from theCW using any one of perhaps a hundred programs known as "Streaming Video Downloaders" or "Youtube Downloaders."
                What does your posting have to do with our problem?

Comment

We will check the CW analyzing problem, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Thanks Mona.

Comment

Just tested it and it's up and running again.

Server issue maybe since no update.

At least it's back.

As some others have pointed out, it does seem to be a lot faster.
                      Last edited by Just Me; 05-06-2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X