• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your browser does not support high definition playback

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-05-09 19_59_55-StreamFab.png
Views:	480
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	409575 Please, anyone knows how to fix this?

"Not only to say the right thing..... at the right place.....
    but far more difficult to leave unsaid.....
    the wrong thing..... at the tempting moment!"

George Sala

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

@rdesormiers, please give a link to the video you have tried and provide the log file as well, thank you.

Comment

I've seen this on Amazon (but in English ) with my actual browsers if I have an ad blocker installed and not disabled for Amazon. perhaps this is carrying over to streamfab if you have an adblocker installed

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
          I've seen this on Amazon (but in English ) with my actual browsers if I have an ad blocker installed and not disabled for Amazon. perhaps this is carrying over to streamfab if you have an adblocker installed
          Never encountered that one in Firefox, i use uBlock Origin.

But how ever i had to do some changes in my NoScript before Prime Video worked properly, because of some scripts that it blocked, they are called:
          primevideo.com, amazon.com, media-amazon.com and ssl-images-amazon.com

I do also get a standard Cookie warning from them in Firefox each time i visit Prime Video, but there i just choose to allow all of them.

Comment

Working...
          X