Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Anyone Actually Check The DRM-MPD_Downloader Before It Was Released For Use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Anyone Actually Check The DRM-MPD_Downloader Before It Was Released For Use?

It's okay to be honest and admit that no one really did.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Worked for me (downloaded a few movies from Plex.tv that I couldn't download before). However, it and now the M3U8 DRM option are all of a sudden a subscription when I paid for an all-in-one lifetime thing. It was a few years ago and I upgraded for like $60 for additional stuff for, yes, lifetime. I contacted support directly to see what the heck is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
      It's okay to be honest and admit that no one really did.
      I asked a few questions earlier this morning, but for some reason that post of mine is "Unapproved"?

1. When you look at your license and the new module has a "buy" button option and you click it, it does nothing.

2. StreamFab DRM MPD Downloader https://streamfab.com/drm-mpd-downloader?ad=changelog says on same page:

Mentions Redbox at first in above changelog DRM MPD Downloader link, but doesn't have Redbox in it's table of "Currently supported websites" at same site.

"Among the countless streaming websites, some are using DRM-protected MPD files for HTTP streaming, including but not limited to StarZ, AMC+, NHK, Xfinity, Crave, Channel 5, Redbox, DAZN, and many others." as selling point.

Then is lists "Currently supported websites", that doesn't have Redbox listed.

For a list of the currently supported websites, check out the table below:Is Redbox supported?

3. I also asked if it would always be 720p?

4. Wondered if current licenses of lifetime would get a discounted price.

Before, if you logged on with your member ID at the website sometimes the price would be different that if you didn't log on.

Also purchasing within StreamFab by Upgrade/Buy would produce a different price (better for me) than website, but no upgrade button after this module was added to StreamFab with 3 of 3 use license and the Buy button under license doesn't do anything when you click it.

Comment

Working...
      X