Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug report: Netflix downloader 5.0.3.3 do not updates (See attached message)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug report: Netflix downloader 5.0.3.3 do not updates (See attached message)

Everytime I log into my Netflix account, I get the following attached message. After pressing the OK button, it keeps kicking me out of Netflix and I log back in. Well, it keeps looping and never update. The same message appears.In other words, unable to D/L anything.
    Attached Files

Are you being completely locked out of your account..... or are you being knocked out only when you attempt to download through StreamFab 5.0.3.3?.....

And out if curiosity..... had you been downloading a large number of Netflix videos?.....

Netflix shares have gone from $348 to $174 over the last three weeks and they made mention during that disastrous earnings call regarding the monetizing of sharing passwords..... which is a euphemistic phrase for they're looking to crack down.....

If this isn't just a normal glitch..... this could be a portion of those efforts starting to manifest.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

totally the same.... when I use netflix and switch to korea, it will kick me out in streamfab 5.3.3. but that didn't happen in browser and 5.3.2....

Comment

Hi Cindy
        Thats a different problem, that's your VPN IP is being rejected by Netflix, and that will not happen using it in your country of origin.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
          Are you being completely locked out of your account..... or are you being knocked out only when you attempt to download through StreamFab 5.0.3.3?.....

And out if curiosity..... had you been downloading a large number of Netflix videos?.....

Netflix shares have gone from $348 to $174 over the last three weeks and they made mention during that disastrous earnings call regarding the monetizing of sharing passwords..... which is a euphemistic phrase for they're looking to crack down.....

If this isn't just a normal glitch..... this could be a portion of those efforts starting to manifest.
          Hello Weavermovies,

Hmmmmm... I am fairly new to Streamfab. After multiple testing, I do confirm the VPN was causing this issue. I use NORDVPN. I don't have any issue with Amazon when using VPN.

Note: When I connect with my VPN, I am in my REGION, wich is north america.

Thanx.
          Regards.

Comment

Is this normal that a VPN can give this message? Are you able to use a VPN usually?

-- Update error message even if I am in my region;

Comment

Originally posted by quebecman View Post
              Is this normal that a VPN can give this message? Are you able to use a VPN usually?

-- Update error message even if I am in my region;
              see this thread on vpn usage - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...aming-services

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                Thanx for your help but this didn't answer my question. I am in my region. Is it normal the DOWNLOAD doesn't work? Did it already worked before all these upgrades? I might want to get into another region later.

Please note that it works just fine for Amazon.

Thanx.
                Regards.
                Last edited by quebecman; 05-13-2022, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Thanx for your help but this didn't answer my question. I am in my region. Is it normal the DOWNLOAD doesn't work? Did it already worked before all these upgrades? I might want to get into another region later.

Please note that it works just fine for Amazon.

Thanx.
                  Regards.
                  do you still get that message if you reinstall streamfab ??

Comment

Note: When I connect with my VPN, I am in my REGION, which is north america.
                    You keep referring to being in "my REGION, which is north america"..... Have you tried disabling your VPN and connecting with NETFLIX normally?.....

If you use a VPN..... it doesn't matter whether you're next door to your destination..... or you're on the other side of the world..... as far as the destination is concerned..... their security is detecting you're using a VPN.....

Said another way..... If you wear a mask when you're robbing a bank..... it doesn't matter whether that bank is next door or in another state..... The teller sees someone wearing a mask.....

If you haven't done so already..... try disabling your VPN and see if you get the same results.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

Working...
                    X