Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a module that works with boomerang streaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a module that works with boomerang streaming?

Is there a module that works with boomerang streaming?

Thanks!

Originally posted by ndx47a3 View Post
    Is there a module that works with boomerang streaming?

Thanks!
    Hey good news I just tried it and it actually does look like it is working with the DRM MPD Product.

If you don't have DRM MPD you should have 3 trial downloads I believe. So if you use SF and navigate to boomerang you can download three shows to try it out.

I'm unfamiliar with the DRM MPD product but unless I'm missing something there are a couple drawbacks. First 720p is the max resolution you can download at. Second it seems like you will have to go to each episode individually and add it to a queue.. There doesn't seem to be anything like on Amazon where you can select all of the episodes for a show in one swoop. I tried the Paste URL option with it and nothing happened either haha so maybe someone can help out there if they know how to get it working so you don't have to go to each episode to add it to the queue.

Comment

[ATTACH]n409869[/ATTACH] I tried garfield and friends:

and https://watch.boomerang.com/watch/79/26

but both end up failing. I logged on through the SF window using a paid subscription. both episodes added as 720p and launch the sf "congratulations" site that says it was successfully downloaded but when I go back to the program, it says FAILED in red and the counter has thankfully reset.

log and screen attached
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ndx47a3; 05-15-2022, 07:58 AM.

Comment

attaching....
        Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if you're interested, but Amazon has a boomerang channel for $4.99/month. I currently use it and it grabs the highest quality available on the boomerang site. I can tell you though, through my experience, there seem to be a couple of episodes missing from most of the complete series on there. It's really unfortunate. Hope this information helps. Just sharing my experience to help you make informed decisions

Comment

Yes. I tried that in the past. Thank you for mentioning it. Now I am just looking to fill in the gaps with regards to stuff that was not available through amazon - mainly 5 remaining scooby doo movies in HD and 720p+ garfield episodes not on amazon. what's frustrating is that they are all there on boomerang.com but a) I can't download them or b) I can't find a suitable alternative source.

Comment

Originally posted by ndx47a3 View Post
              Yes. I tried that in the past. Thank you for mentioning it. Now I am just looking to fill in the gaps with regards to stuff that was not available through amazon - mainly 5 remaining scooby doo movies in HD and 720p+ garfield episodes not on amazon. what's frustrating is that they are all there on boomerang.com but a) I can't download them or b) I can't find a suitable alternative source.
              Yes, I agree... that is very frustrating when that happens. I couldn't complete a lot of series because of that exact thing. I wonder if they did it on purpose. Have you tried HBOMAX? I know they have a large library of scooby-doo stuff. The only reason I know that is I am a die-hard scooby fan haha.

Comment

Working...
              X