Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab DRM MPD audio issue

Hi!

I am using the DRM MPD to download some videos off anytime/showtime anytime, and also tried with another piece of software. Videovice Streamfab seem to perform better, gives the bitrate the video is listed to have, while the other software only gives about half. Happy with this!
    But then, the audio. The other software gives me AAC 192 kbps, and Streamfab limits to 48 kpbs! As far as i know, this website only has 1 audio track in the stream (not fully confirmed), and i was unsure weather this other software was converting to a higher bitrate. Viewed the result in a spectrogram, and its clearly not..
    Attached Files

Please post the video url, I will ask the dev to check it, thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Sure, here's the video-url;

I've checked the settings aswell, but couldnt find anything related to this..

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

We don't have the account of sfanytime.com, but the MPD format is same as showtimeanytime.com, I will ask the dev to check it, thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Did they find any solution for this? Tried again yesterday with the same results in the updated version of streamfab..

Comment

Working...
          X