DRM MPD Showtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM MPD Showtime

First off I updated StreamFab to version 5.0.3.5. When downloading Old Henry off of Showtime it doesn't allow a choice for subtitles or shows a MetaPicture. Also it puts the movie in output folder DRM MPD instead of being labeled Showtime, when opened the movie is labeled SHOWTIME #3504581 instead of Old Henry with no Meta Picture?. The movie plays fine and is 720p but no subtitles. I cannot upload log even zipped keep getting this message, StreamFab log zipped.zip
    Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 7.8 KB but you only have 2.7 KB of 9.77 MB remaining.

The file does show a meta picture of showtime on it, though, but not in Metapicture temporary file folder.

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
      First off I updated StreamFab to version 5.0.3.5. When downloading Old Henry off of Showtime it doesn't allow a choice for subtitles or shows a MetaPicture. Also it puts the movie in output folder DRM MPD instead of being labeled Showtime, when opened the movie is labeled SHOWTIME #3504581 instead of Old Henry with no Meta Picture?. The movie plays fine and is 720p but no subtitles. I cannot upload log even zipped keep getting this message, StreamFab log zipped.zip
      Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 7.8 KB but you only have 2.7 KB of 9.77 MB remaining.
      Please submit the log file using the Feedback feature in StreamFab. Thanks.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20220530-123554.png
Views:	313
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	410409

Comment

Working...
      X