No announcement yet.

5.0.3.9 DRM Downloader take video description audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no answer for this issue from Mona since a few months now... i gave username and pass to check... and no news... I paid for a software and and a buggy feature...

CraveTv.ca doesn't work, even with an older version... on tou.tv , the software take wrong track... or doesn't give me the choice...

But i don't like when the support doesn't give news about anything...

I'm supposed french customer is not important...

Comment

Sorry about the last post... just want news.. and disappointed about it... I'm supposed you work in this issue

Comment

Originally posted by warham28 View Post
        Sorry about the last post... just want news.. and disappointed about it... I'm supposed you work in this issue
        I can understand your feeling. I will bring this case to the developer again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

I've the exact same same issue

Comment

Almost 4 months and this issue still persist.

06-22-2022: warham28 reported this issue.
            07-25-2022: Mona (DVDFab Service Team) response 'We could duplicate the description audio problem, it's waiting for the developer to look into it.'
            10-10-2022: Mona (DVDFab Service Team) response 'I can understand your feeling. I will bring this case to the developer again.'
            10-16-2022: Another Streamfab update (5.0.5.7) whitout any fix.

Comment

Still waiting about this issue... Join the new log file with the version 6.0

please .. i wait since a few months now !

Thanks!
              Attached Files

Comment

up....

Comment

Version 6.0 and this error still there and since it's been reproduce by the dev on 07-25-2022: "We could duplicate the description audio problem" what is preventing the dev to fix it.

This is annoying and I will avoid buying anymore of your product since SF is not functionnal for me as it is now. Please fix it or at least tell me what is preventing you to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Do you know if this issue is going to get fix

Comment

Originally posted by TG7 View Post

Do you know if this issue is going to get fix
                      I am afraid there isn't a timeline from the developer yet.

Comment

​​6 months we are waiting for this fix Mona.... i can understand delay can happen... but it's just too long...

Comment

any news about this issue?

Comment

Now the problem is even worse, no dowloading from TOU.TV. SF open a second browser windows as soon as you hit the download button and failed. I'm about to start a blog on REDDIT or somewhere else for the sake of informing people about this lack of functionality of this software and avoid them losing money.

Comment

For me now, streamfab is a waste of money... i paid for the software and the licence and nothing work for the drm mpd...

Comment

Crackle doesn't work either. Is there a way to delete something in folders to make it work?
                                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                                X