StreamFab DRM MPD issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab DRM MPD issues

I downloaded a couple videos off play.tv2.no using DRM MPD.
    First off, i am very curious how this software handle the audio, as the audio bitrate on the video is 37,6kbps!!, while the same video i downloaded on another software has 126kbps.. The video bitrates are equal..

After i closed the software, started it up again, and headed to the site to try re-downloading, the internal browser keeps hanging, just like the 'loading' symbols while the video is downloading (on this site). Uninstalling and reinstalled the software fixed it 1 out of 3 times...

Please repeat your process and then send the latest StreamFab log file to us, the developer will check it.

Comment

Done.

This time i changed the VIP services audio settings from EAC3 5.1 to AAC stereo, but the result is the same.. Added a screenshot of mediainfo and the StreamFab.log
      Attached Files

Comment

Did the log appear? Just incase, as its not visible from here..
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by roberts View Post
          Did the log appear? Just incase, as its not visible from here..
          There is a bug with the forum that sometimes the log will disappear while uploaded along with an image. Anyway, we've received the log file and the image, the QA team will check. Thanks.

Comment

Trying to download from My5 using this downloader but everything is 480 even though most of it is 1080 via a browser

Comment

Working...
            X