To StreamFab Moderators..... Still No HBOMAX 1080p Download Capability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

That is not going to happen..... Not understanding why it's an issue when people know that it's fixed by the competition but still use this product in bad mouth, why not just use that product if it's that big of a deal to them and truly wait out the fix. This is not the first time with HBOMax ,it got fixed before and yes, it was fixed first before by the competition, feel it will happen given time. They the competition lost their court date when DVDFab didn't, so there might be a reason why it's not being released yet. Signals where you at????
    I was wondering where Signals has been also, I hope he is well, I tend to worry about people when I know them for 10 years and suddenly they are not around for months.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

(I bolded part of KidJoe's response above)

Hi KidJoe,

I'm also "compressing" H.265 (when not available via products) files at a higher bitrate than is really necessary based on it's compression - using factor of 75% of H.264 bitrate when I encode H.265 file.

Between DvdFab's "Normal" and "High Quality" settings H.265 settings for conversion.

That seems to result in a nice file without discernable playback issues even in fast scenes for me.

Mike
      Even at the bigger size you're losing quality by recompressing

Comment

Working...
      X