Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crave.ca and tvsfr.tv, apple tv +

Hello,

With the version of streamfab v5.0.4.3 it is still impossible to download AC3 5.1 on Crave it is only AAC 2.0 possible while on Crave directly it is possible to watch with audio 5.1 and it is impossible to download the subtitles on crave too, and it does not detect tvsfr.tv in mdp so it is impossible to download the videos via this platform again and apple tv+ still the dl in 480p and AAC 2.0 not above and impossible to have them forced into the right choice full subtitles.

thank you for looking at this
    Attached Files

Didn't I reply to you about this before? There is no site as TVSFR.TV so that might be why you can't download from it. It's https://tv.sfr.fr/

Comment

Hello it's not the opinion of a member who knows nothing that I listen to and it works for a while and it exists and looks better on https://dvdfab.fr/drm-mpd-downloader.htm?trackid= headmenu2 tv.sfr.fr downloadable otherwise this question would not be asked knowing that I had spoken with Mona in private on these 2 subjects but without return since then with no change made since.

Comment

it is still impossible to download AC3 5.1 on Crave it is only AAC 2.0 possible while on Crave directly it is possible to watch with audio 5.1
        We could duplicate it, the developer will look into it.

Comment

apple tv+ still the dl in 480p - that's the best it's ever going to be. Like Disney in 720p, no way can you download Apple with any more resolution than 480p.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
            apple tv+ still the dl in 480p - that's the best it's ever going to be. Like Disney in 720p, no way can you download Apple with any more resolution than 480p.
            I am afraid that the developer does not have a solution for a better resolution for Apple TV at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

I am afraid that the developer does not have a solution for a better resolution for Apple TV at the moment.
              Thank you for trying
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
              X