Temp Output Folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temp Output Folder

Completed files not being deleted from the temp output folder after download is complete.
    Downloaded approx 50 4gb files and the temp output folder was about 200gb's for Amazon....along with another 200gb's for the actual downloaded files.

Click image for larger version  Name:	temp2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.6 KB ID:	412598
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jimc115; 07-13-2022, 11:11 PM.

Hi Jimc115,

I *think* it might be even a little bit worse that you've realized.

I found that this was happening in two places on my computer on 7/8/22.

Did you also check the following directory for leftover files?

C:\Users\User ID\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab\Localdata\Pict ure\ under the "Streaming Service Name"

Streamfab forum keeps separating and posting the word Pict ure above when I post it as one word. - some quirk?, it should be one word

There were a couple of threads previously that discussed this and per Mona they are aware of this.

➡️ I don't know why it wasn't fixed on this release today, because it is a very big problem. ⬅️

What I did to deal with this until StreamFab fixes this is to create two shortcuts to the following directories on my desktop and periodically delete all the files in there.

(Of course you need to put your User ID name in place of User ID below...

C:\Users\User ID|Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\ and delete the Temp & Log directories

and

C:\Users\User ID\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab\Localdata\Pict ure\ and delete all the files here

Hope this helps!

Mike

Two threads discussing issue previously:

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ted-cleaned-up

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...te-these-files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 07-14-2022, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the tip Mike....

Looks like I might have to update to my 2tb NVME to stop running out of disc space when I download from the queue unattended. Speed wise, I can download to it a lot faster
      than a regular drive...so I hope they fix it soon. I was hoping the latest update would fix it also, but no mention in the notes.
      I don't mind the pics as much....I have a feeling they were saved for people using the library function. They don't consume too much.

Comment

I see the links also where Mona responded....I searched "temp" and didn't find anything...so guess it's being worked on...
        I'll revert back to 5.0.4.0 as suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
          Hi Jimc115,

I *think* it might be even a little bit worse that you've realized.

I found that this was happening in two places on my computer on 7/8/22.

Did you also check the following directory for leftover files?

C:\Users\User ID\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab\Localdata\Pict ure\ under the "Streaming Service Name"

Streamfab forum keeps separating and posting the word Pict ure above when I post it as one word. - some quirk?, it should be one word

There were a couple of threads previously that discussed this and per Mona they are aware of this.

➡️ I don't know why it wasn't fixed on this release today, because it is a very big problem. ⬅️

What I did to deal with this until StreamFab fixes this is to create two shortcuts to the following directories on my desktop and periodically delete all the files in there.

(Of course you need to put your User ID name in place of User ID below...

C:\Users\User ID|Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\ and delete the Temp & Log directories

and

C:\Users\User ID\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab\Localdata\Pict ure\ and delete all the files here

Hope this helps!

Mike

Two threads discussing issue previously:

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ted-cleaned-up

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...te-these-files
          Thanks Mike for your suggestion. I wasn't aware of this so I checked and sure enough, all of my computers had at least 30+ gigs or more each so I deleted mine as well.

Comment

Thanks, guys, I was not aware of this, I actually haven't downloaded anything in weeks, because I am waiting for HBO to be fixed.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
              Thanks, guys, I was not aware of this, I actually haven't downloaded anything in weeks, because I am waiting for HBO to be fixed.
              Same here. I have a ton of stuff queued up in my HBO list ready to rip when SF fixes the DRM problem.

Comment

Originally posted by bwnautilus View Post

Same here. I have a ton of stuff queued up in my HBO list ready to rip when SF fixes the DRM problem.
                I have lost track of how long it is, but it is what it is, we have to accept it.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                X