• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Competition have hotfix: adapted to changes in the HBOmax-API

Comment

Originally posted by LimanacNS View Post

Are you sure that is relevant....
      Seems this issue popped up with version 5.0.4.6 and 5.0.4.7 with some users and there is only one log attached, there is another earlier thread sighting the same also. I am still on V5.0.4.0 and not having any issues with HBOMax like that. There haven't been any significant changes in the updates to update for me, not a fan on jumping on updates if I have a working operating version that doesn't need updating but that's just me. The competition hotfix is something else, not this.

Comment

From another forum: I fixed it by closing the app, removing the log and cache directories, then started it back up

Comment

Originally posted by LimanacNS View Post
          So what changes did they make to the Application Programming Interface ?

Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
            So what changes did they make to the Application Programming Interface ?
            I don't know. I was so desperate because my HBOMax did not work, so I read that, and write here. But, after removing the log and cache directories, no black screen anymore... So, I buy HBO downloader lifetime license... Sorry for my English

Comment

Working...
            X