Hulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu

Updated StreamFab a few days ago, tried downloading off Hulu today and it failed on downloading and other videos came with this warning with no download window, "Failure analyzing this video, please make sure you can access and play back the video" To which it does play, sometimes right after I close the warning! Can't add log file, I still get this warning, "StreamFab.log
    Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 39.1 KB but you only have 2.7 KB of 9.77 MB remaining." the log file is 40 KB.

Please delete the two folders and then run StreamFab to try again.
    %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Temp
    %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/log

If still have a problem, please send the log file to my email, thanks.

Comment

Even after installing update 5.0.4.8, I'm still having problems with Hulu. On downloading Only Murders In the Building The first 8 episodes no problem, the last 2 would fail with the message, "Failure accessing video information, please make sure that you can play back the video". This has happened after deleting the two folders you suggested, and times I've tried even before the update, too! Am I to keep deleting the 2 folders? Is there a fix on the way? I am still unable to attach log!

Comment

Same problem here at Hulu, although it seems to be somewhat random. I have tried deleting the above files and rebooting, and still get the "Failure analyzing..." BS -- but the last 2 times I tried today on Hulu, I instead just got the message about "Analyzing video url" without ever analyzing the video url, or going away. It never finishes "analyzing" the video URL.

Attached Files

Comment

The developer will check the log file, please wait, thanks.

Comment

I have had the same problem as OracleTKD. It turns out that Hulu posts the episode before it's aired and before it's available. Check the episode date before selecting. It works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by OracleTKD View Post
              Same problem here at Hulu, although it seems to be somewhat random. I have tried deleting the above files and rebooting, and still get the "Failure analyzing..." BS -- but the last 2 times I tried today on Hulu, I instead just got the message about "Analyzing video url" without ever analyzing the video url, or going away. It never finishes "analyzing" the video URL.
              Please try to copy and paste the link in the browser bar after you open Hulu Downloader in StreamFab, or you may open the More Info page and then wait for a while and see the result,

Comment

I am having the same problem with Hulu. I am unable to download any videos at all. Is a fix underway?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                  Please delete the two folders and then run StreamFab to try again.
                  %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Temp
                  %HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/log

If still have a problem, please send the log file to my email, thanks.
                  I deleted these files. After multiple tries, I was able to download. Will see if the issue reappears.

Comment

Mona, I updated to v5.0.4.9 and, so far, Hulu seems to be working fine. Thank you

Comment

it works fine but gives shit bit rates

Comment

Working...
                      X