Netflix Account not valid for Streamfab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Account not valid for Streamfab

Hello, I add an account of Netflix, account with email and psw. Streamfab continue to tell that I use an account of telephone number
    and use an email, and so I cant enter. Account work in browser. How can I solve this problem?

Deleting cache, I can enter but when go on a video come again the error and dont work....
    Last edited by IceT; 08-12-2022, 03:23 PM.

Originally posted by IceT View Post
    Hello, I add an account of Netflix, account with email and psw. Streamfab continue to tell that I use an account of telephone number
    and use an email, and so I cant enter. Account work in browser. How can I solve this problem?

Deleting cache, I can enter but when go on a video come again the error and dont work....
    are you using a VPN ??

Comment

no but the account is not of my country but in the browser with my IP I can see all the movies in my language without problem
      Last edited by IceT; 08-12-2022, 06:01 PM.

Comment

It sounds like Netflix is hardening their geo-fencing. They are going to start cracking down on password sharing and geo-located logins. They are going to start charging extra for each log in out of state, country, etc. if I remember correctly.
        You may be having an issue with StreamFab passing your location to Netflix and them blocking you due to your country.

Comment

Working...
        X