StreamFab 5.0.4.8 Tubi Incorrect Download Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.4.8 Tubi Incorrect Download Resolution

I have been using the Tubi module today and noticed that movies are being analyzed and said to be 1080p but when they are being downloaded they are only at 720p.
    Attaching screen shots of a movie that was analyzed and said it was 1920 x 1080p @ 3926kps. But when downloading it is only 720p. The last screen shot you can see the actual movie open and the video properties showing that it is only 1280 x 720.

Thank you.
    Attached Files

I'm getting 1080p. For whatever reason when SF does your final analysis just before downloading it is finding that your conditions are not right to download the video at its full potential. I won't speculate on what that reason might be. Upload your StreamFab.log here so that the developer can figure out what your problem is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-08-12 6.04.50 PM.png
Views:	394
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	413634 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-08-12 6.12.13 PM.png
Views:	387
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	413635

Comment

Interesting. I'm going to completely uninstall and reinstall and close any other downloading applications and test.

Comment

I noticed that you are using AVC MKV. I tried multiple times to download in MKV FFMpeg and MKV Toolnix but I still only get 720p.
        Can I ask what are your VIP settings? I would like to mirror yours to test.

Attaching my log.
        Attached Files

Comment

I completely removed StreamFab using Revo Uninstaller Pro. Installed using the stock settings, changing nothing. Not even the theme and I still only get 720p downloads from Tubi.

Can someone from the DEV team look at this. I noticed when I re-installed that I received a pop up asking to purchase the Tubi module. After I registered my installation and clicked the "Buy Now" link on the pop up it took me to the StreamFab page. Module is activated in my License Info.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jsinfate View Post
            I completely removed StreamFab using Revo Uninstaller Pro. Installed using the stock settings, changing nothing. Not even the theme and I still only get 720p downloads from Tubi.

Can someone from the DEV team look at this. I noticed when I re-installed that I received a pop up asking to purchase the Tubi module. After I registered my installation and clicked the "Buy Now" link on the pop up it took me to the StreamFab page. Module is activated in my License Info.
            see here post #1 north american - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-here-~updated Tubi is only 720p

Comment

Thank you for your reply. If that is the case, do you know why it analyzes at 1080p instead of 720p?

Cats4U Are you in North America?

Comment

Thank you for your reply. If that is the case, do you know why it analyzes at 1080p instead of 720p?

Cats4U Are you in North America?
                could be a bug in the program. are you able to get 1080p playing the same movie
                in your regular browser ?? when i played the same movie in both my regular and streamfab, the highest was 720p.

Comment

The browser, Firefox, says that it is playing at 1080p.
                  Attached Files

Comment

The browser, Firefox, says that it is playing at 1080p.
                    that's your regular browser correct ?? try copying the 1080p URL from your regular browser
                    and paste it in the streamfab browser and see if that works.

Comment

I downloaded the movie using the Firefox addon Video DownloadHelper and it downloaded the movie at 1080p.
                      So the issue lies with StreamFab not the site.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I downloaded the movie using the Firefox addon Video DownloadHelper and it downloaded the movie at 1080p.
                        i'm only getting 720p with videodownloadheleper add-on.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

that's your regular browser correct ?? try copying the 1080p URL from your regular browser
                          and paste it in the streamfab browser and see if that works.
                          Yes that was Tubi through Firefox.
                          I copied the URl and pasted into StreamFab and the analysis only shows 720p.
                          Attached screen shot showing the pasted URL in StreamFab.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

i'm only getting 720p with videodownloadheleper add-on.
                            Here's a screen shot of my Video DownloadHelper.
                            I think it's safe to say that the module isn't working consistently. I'm going to try StreamFab using my VPN from a different country to test if it is some kind of geo-fence issue.

EDIT: I just tested using my VPN to see if I could get 1080p from a different country and it IS geo-fenced.
                            Attaching screen shot showing Tubi is only for U.S. use.

So the question is how did Cats4U get 1080p using StreamFab since we know now that he has to be in the U.S. for it to even work?

I wish someone from DVDFab would respond and look into this.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by jsinfate; 08-13-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

US Central Win10/64bit current StreamFab version.

More quirkiness ahead... Tubi - Megaladon! Great White Grandfather

1. I downloaded the same movie from Tubi with StreamFab (right after seeing Cats4U's post) and it was 1080.

2. Just did it again with StreamFab & it's 720.

3. Just downloaded it with Replay Media Capture at 1080 and it's really nice...

Mike
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X