Peacock Stuck on Analyzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post

No I wouldn't either. Their site is terrible.

But I only get kicked out of SF all the time. I stay logged in on Edge.
    i think the browser that streamfab uses must be a lower version than what peacock supports
    thus the reason everyone is getting kicked out. the reason your staying logged in on Edge is because the browser is up to date.

Comment

Peacock is broken. Please ask developers to fix, soon please.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

i think the browser that streamfab uses must be a lower version than what peacock supports
        thus the reason everyone is getting kicked out. the reason your staying logged in on Edge is because the browser is up to date.
        I'm not totally convinced that the version number of the browser has anything to do with it. It is possible, according to my recent reading, that it might be because the Windows 11 version of Edge has started to use a relatively new browser detection checker from Google called User-Agent Hints. AGuy, are you using Windows 11?

If interested, you can read my posts about CEF and User-Agent Hints starting at message #95 at https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ge3#post414088

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I'm not totally convinced that the version number of the browser has anything to do with it. It is possible, according to my recent reading, that it might be because the Windows 11 version of Edge has started to use a relatively new browser detection checker from Google called User-Agent Hints. AGuy, are you using Windows 11?

If interested, you can read my posts about CEF and User-Agent Hints starting at message #95 at https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ge3#post414088
          no windows 11 here, just 10 and only use firefox.

Comment

Yes I am running WIndows 11. I also tend to keep my stuff up-to-date on the latest at home so I know what's going to break for my clients and end users at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
              Peacock is broken. Please ask developers to fix, soon please.
              Right.

In the interim if they could at least detect the 401 response from the service and stop the download instead of timing out download after download till you get back in front of the keyboard.
              Maybe even redirect the app to the browser page with the login prompt so we can enter it and resume. Or even skip all of the peacock queue and got to the next service in queue if there is one.

Comment

The program used to be easy, but now it's hard, I do not understand everything you guys are talking about but can you download it, I can't.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  The program used to be easy, but now it's hard, I do not understand everything you guys are talking about but can you download it, I can't.
                  It appears that as of Friday, August 19th, Peacock has started to use a different DRM that StreamFab cannot download. This only seems to affect videos that were added to Peacock's collection from Friday on. Also mixed into the conversation is that you have to login each and every time you visit the Peacock site unlike other services that let you right in if you've logged in before.
                  Last edited by Cats4U; 08-21-2022, 06:53 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

It appears that as of Friday, August 19th, Peacock has started to use a different DRM that StreamFab cannot download. This only seems to affect videos that were added to Peacock's collection from Friday on. Also mixed into the conversation is that you have to login each and every time you visit the Peacock site unlike other services that let you right in if you've logged in before.
                    have you tried reinstalling streamfab via the offline installer and then see if peacock still fails for the new shows
                    that were added Friday ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you tried reinstalling streamfab via the offline installer and then see if peacock still fails for the new shows
                      that were added Friday ??
                      Offline installer is the only way that I install. I am currently using 5.0.4.8 due to the Amazon problems with 5.0.4.9. I read about them here and decided not to even install 5.0.4.9, awaiting a fix.

Are you saying that you are not having any problem downloading from Peacock any video that appeared in their collection on or after Friday, Aug. 19th? If possible, could you try to download using StreamFab the episode - Days of our Lives S57 Ep223?

Depending on the results that you get (meaning: you were able to download the episode), I'll do a re-install of offline installer 5.0.4.8.

Comment

Offline installer is the only way that I install. I am currently using 5.0.4.8 due to the Amazon problems with 5.0.4.9. I read about them here and decided not to even install 5.0.4.9, awaiting a fix.

Are you saying that you are not having any problem downloading from Peacock any video that appeared in their collection on or after Friday, Aug. 19th? If possible, could you try to download using StreamFab the episode - Days of our Lives S57 Ep223?

Depending on the results that you get (meaning: you were able to download the episode), I'll do a re-install of offline installer 5.0.4.8.
                        i don't have peacock, but i've seen other posts saying that they were able to get movies / episodes by reinstalling the latest version of streamfab via the offline installer. when you reinstall via the offline installer, reboot your computer before you try downloading your show.

Comment

It's confirmed it is a drm change on peacock on 19/8/2022

Comment

Working...
                          X